Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 377 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,611 in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 90 (26 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Marrakech costs 7 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)