Cost of living in Santa Barbara, California, United States vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 192 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Barbara, California (United States) is 98% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €4,557 ($5,365) in Santa Barbara, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,321 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)