Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 179 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,922 in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 4 hours ago)