Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 606 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.852 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 32% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,902 ($3,407) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Morelia costs Mex$ 35 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Plymouth costs £5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £56 (about 1 hour ago)