Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01733 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 70% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,736 (Php215,530) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zurich costs CHF 2.65 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Neuquén costs ARS $2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)