Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Tartu, Estonia
WARNING! San Carlos de Bariloche has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Carlos de Bariloche.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01160 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 51% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,135 (ARS $97,818) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 4 hours ago)