Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 277 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.846 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,347 ($3,956) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 90 (14 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Marrakech costs 7 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)