Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 387 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.852 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,234 ($3,797) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Accra costs GH₵45 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Minsk costs 1.30 BYN (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £20 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Indore costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨125 (35 minutes ago)