Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 40 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,328 in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 2,805 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)