Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.852 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 117% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €4,122 ($4,840) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £20 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Indore costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨125 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riobamba costs $3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Ourense costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)