Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 475 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 57% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,139 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Arkhangelsk costs руб 72 (about 2 hours ago)