Cost of living in Rochester, New York, United States vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 126 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.846 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rochester, New York (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,837 ($3,354) in Rochester, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 4 hours ago)