Cost of living in Rivne, Ukraine vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03060 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rivne (Ukraine) is 43% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,256 (41,045₴) in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almería costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bandirma costs 650TL (about 2 hours ago)