Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13402 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 5% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,212 (16,508 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Noorder-Paarl costs R 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨330 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bata costs 10,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨890 (about 1 hour ago)