Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16016 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,387 (R$ 8,658) in Ribeirão Preto.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)