Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 115 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00630 EUR / ISK
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 108% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €4,774 (758,367 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Ayacucho costs S/. 14 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Doha costs 26 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago de Cali costs COL$66,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)