Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 112 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.107 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 67% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,685 (£3,329) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pyongyang costs 10,822 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Guayaquil costs $40 (about 4 hours ago)