Cost of living in Quevedo, Ecuador vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quevedo (Ecuador) is 14% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,803 ($2,128) in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 4 hours ago)