Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 196 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.633 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,745 (C$4,337) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Oslo costs kr 105 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Herzliya costs 3,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)