Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12200 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 17% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,827 (14,977元) in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 10,000元 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in La Plata costs ARS $5,087 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hrodna costs 1.40 BYN (about 2 hours ago)