Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 333 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00112 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is about the same as in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,358 (CH$2,100,847) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Accra costs GH₵45 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Minsk costs 1.30 BYN (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Indore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨125 (about 1 hour ago)