Cost of living in Pune, India vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,041 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01133 EUR / INR
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 41% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,130 (₨99,765) in Pune.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 8 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miri costs RM10 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zagreb costs 4,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (about 1 hour ago)