Cost of living in Pula, Croatia vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13311 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is about the same as in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Tartu you would need to make just about €2,128 (15,983 kn) in Pula.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 3 hours ago)