Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 138 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03797 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,329 (Mex$ 35,003) in Puerto Vallarta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$15,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$48,500 (about 4 hours ago)