Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 166 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,596 ($4,243) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 2 hours ago)