Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 281 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 32% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,438 in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$15,000 (about 3 hours ago)