Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22649 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,849 (8,163 zł) in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Oslo costs kr 105 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Herzliya costs 3,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)