Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03802 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,244 (Mex$ 32,718) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 100 lei (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨170 (about 3 hours ago)