Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12302 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 7% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,864 ($b15,155) in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melbourne costs AU$35 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 3 hours ago)