Cost of living in Potgietersrus, South Africa vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04829 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potgietersrus (South Africa) is about the same as in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Tartu you would need to make just about €2,050 (R 42,447) in Potgietersrus.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Noorder-Paarl costs R 1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bata costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨890 (about 2 hours ago)