Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 43 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.105 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 58% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,308 (£2,993) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Granada costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Damascus costs 875 £ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)