Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 121 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12511 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 32% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,507 (20,036 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cape Town costs R 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Herzliya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 45TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barrie costs C$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guntur costs ₨25 (about 3 hours ago)