Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24132 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 67% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,847 (15,941 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agartala costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nazareth costs 2,720 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (about 4 hours ago)