Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores (Portugal) is 6% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,010 in Ponta Delgada, Azores to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $140 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 3 hours ago)