Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04840 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 28% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,658 (R 34,256) in Pietermaritzburg.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $1,728 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Washington D.C. costs $4.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 75 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (37 minutes ago)