Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 196 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02716 EUR / THB
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,199 (80,971 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Oslo costs kr 105 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Herzliya costs 3,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)