Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida, United States vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 282 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.846 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,375 ($3,989) in Pensacola, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Guayaquil costs $40 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Mérida costs Mex$ 156 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $24,449 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 18 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Murcia costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)