Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16254 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,463 (R$ 9,004) in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zagreb costs 4,000 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Piracicaba costs R$ 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ghaziabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)