Cost of living in Paulinia, Brazil vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15601 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paulinia (Brazil) is about the same as in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,269 (R$ 14,547) in Paulinia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Torreón costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)