Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,410 in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corrientes costs ARS $880 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 4 hours ago)