Cost of living in Parma, Italy vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,039 in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨1,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Ayacucho costs S/. 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Doha costs 26 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)