Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 148 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11293 EUR / SRD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 26% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,555 (13,771 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangui costs 855 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kolkata costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)