Cost of living in Palu, Indonesia vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palu (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,955 (Rp 34,306,245) in Palu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)