Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.559 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 36% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,710 (NZ$4,853) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 4 hours ago)