Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,321 in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 7,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agartala costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nazareth costs 2,720 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (about 3 hours ago)