Cost of living in Padua, Italy vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 58 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,879 in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zurich costs CHF 2.65 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Neuquén costs ARS $2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,100 (38 minutes ago)