Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03728 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,212 (Mex$ 32,523) in Pachuca.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,434 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)