Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 197 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,026 in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zurich costs CHF 2.65 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Neuquén costs ARS $2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)