Cost of living in Oulu, Finland vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 56% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,434 in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petrolina costs R$ 23 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Viet Tri costs 25,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,700 (about 2 hours ago)