Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 480 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.635 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 59% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,497 (C$5,506) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Krasnodar costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Morelia costs Mex$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Plymouth costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)